Saturday, August 3, 2019

Looking for new tips!

The game has changed a lot since I originally wrote my first seven tips. The purpose of the original tips were to be able to quickly get new team members smart without having to constantly repeat myself. I stopped playing around level 24. The game is foolishly expensive. Three of my friends continue to play and I still interact with them. So, while I believe the comments below are great for level 16 and below players, they don't really apply to level 18 and above -- things have changed quite a bit.

So, I'm going to start writing some new tips. If you have a good tip, add it below in the comments to this section, and I will publish a full blog on your tip, crediting you as well.

There are a lot of hits on this page, so clearly people have interest.

2 comments: